Student Visa

Based out of Surat, Gujarat, MaKe Consultancy is one of the largest and most well-known foreign education consultants in western India. Solutions here are tailor-made for students. Right from their first counselling session to giving comprehensive pre-departure briefings, there is a no holds barred sense of support for the student. We guide the students towards the best possible college and course options for them depending on their qualifications and abilities.

We want to make sure that the students want for nothing in terms of support and advice in the lead up to achieving their foreign education dreams. Our range of services are a 360 degree package that are designed to help a student right from the get go. We want to make sure that the students focus on courses that are best suited to them and their career goals. Our counselors make sure they are always available to answer any and every one of the questions posed at them by students.

Missing out on documents or information, or even having unwanted information on your application forms can cost a student their admission. We help students guard against these factors and are hands on in our approach to admission as well as visa applications. Even more so, we are there for our students even after they land in the country of their choice. Right from helping them with their accommodation to helping them out with PR visas, we are a partner in the success of our students.

About the Spousal Work Permit

If you are an international student studying full-time with a valid study permit, your spouse or common-law partner can apply for an open work permit. Having an open work permit enables your spouse or partner to work on or off campus full-time while you study.

When should I apply?

Student's spouse can apply for open work permit together or before arrive in Canada. The work permit will usually be issued for the same length of time as your study permit. Your spouse/partner does not need a job offer to apply for a work permit.

In some cases, Canadian visa offices abroad will process spouse/partner work permit applications at the same time as study permit applications. In this case, you will need to include the additional fee for the work permit and complete the work permit application for your spouse/partner, available from the website of the consulate.

Most spouse/partners come to Canada as visitors first and apply for a work permit after they are in Canada. If your spouse or partner does not require a TRV, they may be able to apply for a work permit at the border or airport where they enter Canada.

Linguistic Education:

Supplying services for:


© 2020 by MaKe Consultancy

Immigration Consultant.

Make Consultancy

23, Rajhans Point,

Old Geetanjali Cinema, Varachha Road,

Surat, Gujarat. India.

Mob:  +91 8980 919122

Connect online:

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram
  • Twitter Social Icon